a random chat


 Tyler:  srsly though, I fucking hate sitting there all quiet while all I hear is: "BENGALS, REDS SUCK, NOTRE DAME, GOLF, CARSON, UC, UK, HURR DURR"
 me:  i know dude
im well rounded in most topical converstaions
i know enough to get me throught thwem
 Tyler:  lol you should coach me
 me:  haha
i dunno man...its would be like one of those teen movies where im the jock..and your the nerd...and you come to me for help...and i agree to help you if you can convince your sister to let me take her to the prom
but then we end up falling in love with each other
and i get kicked off the team for being gay
you get beat up...i have to defend you...
then at prom..we go together and  become homcoming king and queen.
 Tyler:  lol, I love your brain
and Go Sailor plays when the credits roll
 me:  no but while at prom...there is that one person starts clap;ping and everyone follows