MY CAR MY LIFE MY CARD

effin car. i loved you like no other man could love you..and this is how you treat me...or rather....is it my fault...for being the non caring distant man that ive been told that i am by so many others...the neglect ive shown you....shit...i guess its my fault..and to think this whole time i thought you were the problem in our relationship...but really it was just me...ive been lying to myself the whole time....so...ill take you out for a nice oil change and tune up. and fix your water pump...because im kinda like a pimp in all reality...and i gotta have my baby looking nice.


i drank beer for the first time in a month or so. let be clarify....i told my self that beer is just no good anymore....i mean...when youre drinking the bourbon and diets (or as i like to call them the b&dc...and ive actually used that on some bartenders and they said ive coined the phrase and i should copyright it) you know...you are kinda hydrating while getting pissed (if i may sound british). plus the ice....in the drink is preventing a hang over.....beer....its no good it dehydrates you like a mutha....but last night i blew it...am i disaapointed in myself...no...

onto more pressing issues....i was riding home this morning with my friend jimmy or as i like to call him filet men james...we were discussing politics and what not...and well...i mean....hes a pretty staunch dem and just has this crazy notion of what republicans are....and i kinda got a little uptight about it...but then i thought about my first impression of dems...and..well needless to say...i came to the conclusion that i hate politics...

but what if....i ran for congress....and then had a website set up where everyone in my district could submit their vote on certain house bills...then i would go be the voice of the people....i dont think i stand a chance against mr geoff davis.


MY CAR MY LIFE MY CARD